Find out more as.exeter.ac.uk/aspire
Dr Dave Hodgson
Associate Dean for Education / Associate Professor of Ecology
I teach modules to all levels of undergraduate and postgraduate students. My teaching includes population ecology, ecological statistics, conservation biology and evolution.
- BIO1416 Field Techniques in Conservation Biology and Ecology
- BIO2418 Behaviour and Biodiversity Field Trip to Northern Cyprus
- BIO3136 Research project: Project Supervisor
- BIOM4010 Quantitative Biology
- BIOM4015 Africa Field Course
I am a Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy.