Dr David Studholme
Associate Professor in Bioinformatics
- BIO2092 Genomics and Introductory Bioinformatics. I am the module coordinator and deliver much of the teaching on this new module.
- BIOM567 Application of Genomics to Infectious Disease. I am the module coordinator and deliver much of the teaching on this new module.
- I am responsible for delivering and assessing the bioinformatics course within the SWBIO doctoral training program.
- I act as an Academic Tutor for undergraduate students in Biosciences.
- I was previously the Programme Director for the MSc courses in Bioinformatics and Medical Informatics. I previously contributed to several other modules including BIO3092, BIO3080.